Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a client in the Warehousing & Distribution sector that offers third-party logistics services to customers. They have a transportation segment capturing a variety of services, key supply chain hubs in the Kingdom, and other facilities in multiple locations. Delivering significant sales and profitability growth, they will drive the Inland Logistics and Services business.
What you will do:
You will be a part of the KSA's Finance team, a diverse and motivated team with a strong desire to push forward the significant growth and transformation of the business, generate value for the customers, and deliver sustainable returns to the shareholders.
This specific role will focus on our new product Depots and will work with the operations team to successfully open multiple sites over the next few years. It is an exciting opportunity to help become a true global integrator of container logistics.
You will be a key financial partner to the Operations leadership team to transform your customer portfolio and enable you to deliver the best possible products that solve real customer needs. You will have an important seat at the table to help drive the business toward success. You will support the decision-making process by providing financial information, deep-dive analysis, performance management, and financial planning. As a leader of the FP&A activities for your specific operations, you will spear-head the financial forecast, annual budgeting process, monthly close and crucial strategic analysis. This is an opportunity to impact the execution of the KSA's Warehouse and Distribution strategy with focus on improving financial processes, providing insights into the business thru metrics and analytics, and developing financial models to grow your business’s top and bottom line.
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial
• Identifies trends and developments within the operation and various profit centers and presents the findings to senior management.
• Understanding of accrual accounting and its implications. Will have heavy involvement in the month end close process
• This role is responsible for managing the integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness of the P&L for monthly and quarterly close cycles
• Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
• Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
• Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
• Identifies trends and recommends improvements accordingly.
• Evaluates complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
• Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
• Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
• Support/lead customer pricing efforts and design of pricing models.
• Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts.
• Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the finance and accounting field.
• Collaborates heavily with operational leadership to provide quality tools to expedite and improve decision-making.
• MS Outlook/Word/Power Point & especially Excel (Pivot Tables and be comfortable working with large amounts of data) experience.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while multitasking with attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent follow-up
• Ability to work somewhat independently and be resourceful. The Finance Analyst, will be required to use independent judgment in resolving issues, work independently and strive to complete prescribed tasks timely from the qualitative and quantitative perspective without constant supervision
• Ability to understand the "whole picture" and reasoning behind the tasks that are preformed
• Strong sense of accountability, strive for excellence, have “whatever it takes to get things done” mentality, and be results oriented
• Position is full-time and on-site.
SAR 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education And/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years financial analysis experience
• Logistics, Distribution, Warehouse, or Transportation highly desired. Open to any relatable industry
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of accounting software such as:
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Word software
• PeachTree or Tally Solutions
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Middle East Executive
Financial Reporting Specialist
|Saudi Arabia||3 Feb|
Saudi German Aluminum Products Co. (SGAPCO)
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|