Job description / Role
- Manage all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Degree in Finance/Account or other related courses
- 5-10 years' related working experience.
- Must have strong background in financial control, direction, allocation, and usage of financial resources.
- Must be Riyadh, KSA based, candidate
- Need to have transferable iqama for Non-Saudi Nationals.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Financial Controller (Finance Manager)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia
Regional Finance Controller
Big Fish Recruitment
Finance Manager – Hospitality