Job description / Role
Assistant Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, Riyadh
In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the wider CFO agenda including accounting and financial reporting challenges and others facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) support organizations through a diverse range of services that include accounting and reporting, finance function transformation, transaction accounting, treasury, corporate governance, fixed assets, performance improvement and other services that help organizations navigate evolving business needs, demands for greater transparency and changing regulatory requirements.
We are looking for Senior Consultants / Assistant Managers to support and manage the delivery of financial planning and analysis, management planning and decision-making reviews for large clients across MENA.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager, you will focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep Finance and Accounting industry expertise.
- You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive Government Sector consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our FAAS practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Government, Health Industries, Consumer and Industrial Products & Services.
Skills and attributes for success
- Proactivity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
- This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in the mentioned domain
- Assist with the preparation of the financial plan
- Assist with identifying and allocating a budget against the different categories and budgetary line items
- Assist with deriving and analyzing the related reports and flagging findings to departments and management
- Monitor budget progress and assist with challenges
- Assist with enforcing the budget policy and process
- Assist with measuring the performance of the budgeting activities and push to achieve KPIs
- Assist with enhancing the performance of the budgeting process
- Technology knowledge (Board, Anaplan, Oracle EPM...)
Ideally, you'll also have
- Established experience in the KSA market
- Prior experience working with a consulting firm
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region