Job description / Role
To consult, advise and analysis all periodic closing process and results, implementation of new accounting standards (IFRS), developing MIS reports, changes to reporting requirements due to organizational changes, achieve Finance' s targets, strategy, and vision within the finance's approved policies and procedures.
Saudi Arabia's largest Stock Exchange
* Carry out daily operations assigned for the Department to comply with the Exchange's standards
* Prepare timely and accurate Department reports to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards of the Exchange and the Department
* Ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers to address their needs in a courteous and timely manner
* Draft, implement and ensure effective and practical implementation of corporate policies.
* Prepare the preparations of quarterly and annual statutory & management financial statements and audited financial statements, related footnote disclosures and Management's Discussion and Analysis (MD&A).
* Establish the periodic analysis for all issued financials and reports.
* Lead the interim and annual year-end audit process with the external auditors.
* Manage the various KSA Zakat & tax requirements, such Annual filing, Monthly and annual VAT Filing.
* Build and develop MIS reports reflecting all financial indicators, manage the finance information systems and general ledger computer applications necessary to maintain proper records and internal controls.
* Collect complex analyses, reports and analyze overall financial results to detailed data quickly.
* Provide feedback and recommendations to Financial Control & Reporting Head concerning the financial implications to business strategies and plans.
Governance and Resilience:
* Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
* Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices, work processes, cost effectiveness, and productivity enhancement
* Promote to other employees within the organization the implementation and adherence to policies, procedures, processes, and instructions
Competitive salary package
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Strong and extensive knowledge of IFRS.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong knowledge in ERP system - Oracle and related platforms.
* Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks.
* Ability to conceptualize plans
* Ability to make business decisions.
* Professional Accounting Certification (CPA, CA ACCA, etc)
* IFRS certification
* Management reporting certification
* + 6 years of relevant experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jun|