Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Airport Services provider. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Reporting & Tax Manager to be based in Jeddah
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop a solid understudying of end to end presses, finance and accounting data flows, control environment,
• Help the Financial Controls Director in the development and implementation of the company corporate strategy.
• Develop roadmap for improvements to support the Financial Controls Director Department activities.
• Monitor performance of the Corporate and Growth Strategy Department against KPIs and objectives on a regular basis. Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with the company corporate priorities.
• Contribute to the development and monitor the annual budget of the Corporate and Growth Strategy Department in collaboration with Finance.
• Lead and manage daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual bookkeeping, financial accounting reports, tax compliance activities, internal controls and other related activities.
• Ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements related to CMA and IFRS
• Oversee all general accounting activates and Lead the execution of all the accredited financial systems and procedures
• Assist Accounting Policy and Systems Manager with systems design, integration, migration and enhancement
• Ensure compliance with applicable indirect and direct tax and Zakat requirements
• Partner with key contacts in operations, finance, treasury and legal to identify and implement tax planning strategies and minimize potential tax and zakat risks.
• Manage and coordinate external audits and act as focal point with external auditors
• Lead the development, implementation, and maintain internal financial controls and procedures.
• Lead ad hoc projects and work as part of a cross-functional team
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• People Management
• Manage the team in Financial Report
• Build a highly effective financial accounting team through training, development, and mentoring.
• Support the Financial Control Director in providing the required accounting and financial management training for the company related staff.
• Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates based on the company Performance Management System.
• Work with Human Resources Function in the development of the workforce plans and succession planning for key positions in the Financial Controls Section.
• Collaborate with the Human Resources Function for recruitment of talent within the Financial Controls Section.
• Work with the Human Resources Function to provide employees within the Financial Controls Section with the required competencies through appropriate and blended learning.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accountant/ Business Administration or Finance Management
• MBA or Master's in a relevant field is a plus
• A certification in Accounting-related field from an accredited institution (e.g. CPA, SOCPA. ACCA)
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of experience in a managerial/ Supervisor role
• Must be a Saudi national
• Must be an advanced English speaker
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Finance and Accounting Officer
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|
Accounting Manager (Consumer Goods)
Chief Financial Officer
Finance Manager (Construction)
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia