Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
A fixed asset controller uses standard accounting practices to record and track all transactions related to the company's hard assets.
- Understanding of the location and status of the assets
- Fixed asset marking/tagging and tracking on site with the help of Storekeeper
- The controller conducts timely physical inventories (year-end inventory) to validate the accuracy of the records.
- Work with any internal or external personnel to ensure the protection of those assets and the accuracy of the record keeping
- Record any acquisitions or sales of fixed assets
- Preparation and review of reports
- Maintenance of the filing system
- Assist in various finance administration duties including budgets and audits
- Matrix with an Accounting Diploma or Certificate
- 5 years working experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Working knowledge of fixed assets
- Bilingual in English
- Must be able to work well under pressure and ensure deadlines are met simultaneously.
- All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Accountant Payable for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE