Job description / Role
* Define & achieve sales strategy across markets, products & channels
* Identify opportunities for growth, formulate business expansion strategies and support business development
Leading business group in KSA with a diverse portfolio of FMCG products.
* Reporting of sales, market feedback and competitive activities on timely basis
* Define key account management strategy, key accounts, pricing & service initiatives for key accounts
* Identify distributors, channel partners, customer base
* Cascade annual sales plan / budgets to monthly sales plan split across geographies, channels & products
* Build brand presence through marketing and branding initiatives
* Develop pricing strategies
* Communicate market feedback to business, highlight opportunities and weaknesses
* Track, monitor and respond to competitor strategies
* Develop marketing strategies, allocates advertising & promotion budgets and ensures implementation
* Develop, monitor incentive schemes for the sales team
* Define customer feedback mechanism, monitor results & recommend improvement strategies
* Define & implement collection strategy, ensure timely collections & recommend actions against defaulting customers
* Attractive salary package + bonus and benefits
* Must be KSA National
* Ability to design a sales strategy and turn it into an actionable plan
* Proven experience of delivering sales targets in the consumer goods market, ideally beverage
* Previously managed FMCG sales operations in KSA on a national level.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven leadership abilities
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.