Job description / Role
NTS Group is working exclusively with an education management organization located in KSA to recruit an FP&A Manager. This role is to support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders to make fact-based sound business decisions.
• Reliability, timeliness and accuracy of the standard deliverables defined in the delivery catalogue.
• Ensuring quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
• Participating in project meetings and keeping track of project status and UAT.
• Providing guidance to financial and non-financial stakeholders on Finance work stream related matters and providing training on new reports, analytics, reporting/ planning instructions, tools, changes, etc.
• Reporting on project execution performance & highlighting potential risks or delays to implementation timeline.
• Performing potential problem analysis and foreseeing areas where swift intervention or escalation is required.
• Building an internal network with market functions & global process experts to facilitate smooth project execution.
• Developing E2E understanding of new FP&A landscape, understanding business impacts and advising on process gaps along with relevant counter measures.
SAR 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education, Skills & Experience
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study.
• CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA Finance preferred.
• 5 years of working experience with financial control, management reporting and business analyses.
• Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP (SAP preferred) and PowerPoint Experience with reporting & analytical tools, like SPSS, Business-Intelligence environments, SQL, etc Strong affinity with LEAN processes and tools.
• Rapid problem solving skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks considering the impact on project execution/timeline.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.