ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
- Liaise with architects and engineers and framecad operator to gather product and structural requirements and designs
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
- Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software and create RFD files
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
- Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a FrameCad Drafter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools
- Good math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicating with machine operators
- Diploma or BSc in Engineering, Architecture or degree from a technical college
About the Company
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Naser Steel
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Saudi German Aluminum Products Co. (SGAPCO)
AutoCAD Designer (Kitchen Appliances/Stainless Steel)
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
TRS Staffing Solutions