Job description / Role
NTS Group is working alongside a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Franchise Manager for their Opthamology business unit to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Leadership of the Saudi Arabia Commercial Ophthalmology Team.
Responsible for the development and execution of a business plan for Shire’s products in specific area of coverage, including annual sales targets and marketing strategies and tactics, which are adapted for local needs but consistent with regional and global ethical standards and strategies.
Country PNL, budgets and revenue responsibility- to reach assigned country sales targets
- Provide clear and motivating leadership to employees assigned for supervision: Coach the team towards maximum performance.
- Strong focus on direct customer contact and field work.
- Strong, active collaboration with relevant Medical functions (MSL and other) as well as other (market access, international marketing, HR etc.).
- Appropriate planning, tracking and adherence to expense budgets.
- Ensure appropriate objective setting with all employees under supervision to achieve the best available targets
- Ensure that all employees under supervision (the Commercial Franchise team) adhere to their targets, objectives, duties as well as Vision and Values.
- Demonstrate full understanding of the products, markets and commercial strategies as well as the critical success factors and the regional/global/international marketing plan.
- Demonstrate full awareness of key competitors and their strategies and how products successfully compete.
- Develop and expand the relationships with important key opinion leaders as well as other key stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain accurate Franchise and country business plans.
- Ensure sales team maintains and executes local account plans to meet all objectives within allocated budget.
- Ensure adequate promotional coverage of both prescribing and referring customers for all assigned brands within the assigned area.
- Ensure sales objectives of assigned products to be reached, in line with the agreed budgets.
- Explore and understand customer needs and support those and all employees under supervision by providing the required services and initiation of relevant projects.
- Provide strategic input to annual and long-range BU/company business plans.
SAR 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus, Schooling, Flights & Insurance (Family Status)
Education & Experience Requirements
- Track record of pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience in highly specialized indications.
- Bioscience degree or relevant working experience in similar area.
- Experience with new product launches an advantage.
- Experience in Ophthalmology or a similar indication area an advantage, but not essential.
- Leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Strong personal skills in direct personal relationship building with national KOLs and national key customers a must.
- Strong, convincing and well-balanced leadership skills are core to the job and a must.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.