Job description / Role
Our client a reputable financial institution in Saudi Arabia has immediately requested that Gulf Connexions exclusively assist them in identifying and onboarding a Fraud Investigation Manager who will be responsible for the investigations of reported, alleged or suspected fraudulent activities as it relates to or impacts the bank. The incumbent will play a pivotal role in helping the bank detect, intercept and ultimately neutralize fraud across its various platforms.
• Responsible for the early detection of suspicious activity, control, and prevention of losses.
• Researches and analyzes the bank activities and reports to detect and prevent possible fraudulent and suspicious activities.
• Conduct and carry out in-depth and thorough investigations of internal and external bank fraud cases.
• Analyze and monitor the effectiveness of newly developed and existing tools to ensure the continued efficacy of security operations.
• Identify potential efficiencies and improvements to processes when needed.
• Implementation and development of a fraud policy.
• Follow standards and practices to mitigate fraud. Anti-Money Laundering and other risk exposure and loss.
• Exercise discretion and good judgement in decision-making.
• Assist in the development, creation, and review of compliance procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Business or Finance.
• 5 year plus Bank Fraud Investigations experience.
• Exceptional quantitative and analytics skills.
• Strong experience in preparing or reviewing suspicious activity reports.
• Excellent planning, organizing and detail orientated skills.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain professionalism in stressful and confrontational situations.
• Strong PC Knowledge including MS Office, Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Preference will be given to Saudi nationals.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Senior Specialist - Retail Credit – International Banking
Account Manager Banking & Payment Services
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|
Head of Compliance
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Feb|