Job description / Role
Front Office Manager (Saudi National)
We are looking for an experienced Front Office Manager, Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Front Office colleagues are turning guest stay into memories. Showcasing your interpersonal strengths as Front Office Manager, where you will lead, train, and recognize your team in support of exceptional guest service.
What is in it for you?
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Front Office department and ensure all service standards are followed
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling of all Front Office colleagues in accordance to productivity and guidelines
- To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
- To daily review the Night Audit reports related to the Front Office
- To ensure proper completion of all CID and local government requirements concerning hotel guests and files
- To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
Your experience and skills include:
- Luxury five star experience necessary
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Guest Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset
- Strong leadership qualities, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication and support for continuous improvement.
- Must be a self-starter, coach & mentor who can inspire the team to perform their best.
- Flexible management style to meet challenge of a changing work environment.
Your team and working environment:
Sofitel Shahd Al-madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.