Job description / Role
KKT ORTHOPEDIC SPINE CENTER
• The Receptionist is responsible for providing a congenial, helpful experience for KKT patients, guests and other business associates both in person and over the phone.
• In carrying out the duties of this role, the Receptionist is also required to perform routine office and clerical support activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Greets visitors upon their arrival to the office, confirms appointments and refers patients to the proper office and/or staff member. Answers, screens and refers telephone calls; takes messages, as appropriate, and schedules patient appointments according to established procedures.
• Reviews daily schedule and enters patient names into KKT Client Application the evening prior to their appointment. Includes time and type of appointment and updates status accordingly, noting when patients have arrived or if appointment has been rescheduled, etc.
• Monitors and assists with patient flow by taking appropriate action to reduce patient wait times and improve patient satisfaction.
• Assures the readiness of the reception area at the beginning of each working day. Opens the office at the designated time; turns on computers, powers on devices, and prints daily schedules for doctors, x-ray technicians and nurses. Ensures beverages are prepared and available for patients. Reviews and responds to any telephone messages received outside business hours.
• Performs other office support functions, which include sorting and distributing incoming mail, posting outgoing mail, sending faxes, typing correspondence and reports, maintaining patient files and office records, and ordering and maintaining office supplies. Addresses clinical record and medical legal report requests, as directed.
• Tidies reception desk at the end of each day, powers off devices, ensures all working documents are secured and patient waiting area is neat and orderly.
• Giving patient reminder calls, helping out of station patients in finding clinic address on call.
• Calling the patients who have failed to appear and reschedule them
• Identifying high risk patients who are frequently missing or rescheduling appointments before they discontinue treatment. Maintain patient pending files
• Providing monthly/daily record of consultations, converted and referred patients for each doctor respectively
• Preparing daily report of no. of treatments and consultations planned, cancelled appointments and patient “no shows”
• Sending reminder text message to the patients one day prior to their treatment
• Arranging files of patients in the morning according to their schedule and transferring them to the respective stations accordingly
• Receiving any complains and mailing them to the concerned authority
• Answering the queries the way KKT International has specified and compliant to any new protocols set by the organisation
AED 5,000 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Front desk in clinic, shift and 6 days a week, patient in customer service as a front desk you will be responsible to greet patients and add their data on the system.
• This job will be reporting to the clinic manger and need to be good in team work, good English, IT skills, ready to learn and develop
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent telephone skills and etiquette
• Ability to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with patients while assuring patient confidentiality
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team and establish positive working relationships
• Superior customer service orientation
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and employ multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of KKT protocols, methodology and operating standards
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Computer literate with an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
• Fluency in English and Arabic (both written and oral) desirable
• Exceptional management, and conflict settling skills
Education and Experience
• Diploma in Office Administration and a minimum of six months previous work-related experience, preferably in a medical office/professional environment.
About the Company
Turning an Extraordinary Vision into Reality.
Back in the early 90's, when Dr. Khan first started developing KKT, his focus was on only one thing: Revolutionizing the diagnosis and treatment of the underlying cause of spine related pain.
In the course of treating thousands of cases of serious, often debilitating conditions, Dr. Khan carefully observed and researched various factors contributing to pain and the subsequent decline of the body, including the elusive 'misalignment' - shifts in the correct positioning of the vertebral column - that are at the core of many people's sufferings. He was also concerned with the deterioration of crucial tissues (such as the discs) in the spine. Patients were left struggling with chronic back and neck pain, often resorting to medications and injections for at best, temporary relief.
It was obvious early on that Dr. Khan needed to uncover a treatment that could target the root problem and not just the symptoms. He had delved into the entire spectrum of treatments in pain management, anti-aging, and hormone modulation to treat the suffering of patients through a revolutionary medical clinic, -International Center for the Spine . Dr. Khan assembled a remarkable team of physicians and scientists committed to furthering medical research in the spine related fields.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow