Job description / Role
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant - Finance, HR -Technology Firm | Riyadh
Dynamics Functional Consultant required for implementing AX Financial Management module of Dynamics AX 2012 application. This person will have a wider understanding of ERP business processes from Financial Management perspective with a background of delivery of large-scale ERP solutions.
Cloud based Software firm who specialize in Document management for high profile clients across the middle east.
The role is for a Dynamics 365 consultant who has Dynamics Functional Experience. The client want someone who understands how to upgrade the Dynamics 365 to the latest version. Experience with Financial Management, HR & Payroll modules is required and Dynamics AX 2012 is nice to have
* You will be working on a migration project on the following modules: Project Management & Accounting, HR & Payroll, Fixed Assets, AP/AR, General Ledger, Supply chain, SharePoint 2013, Taxation and Audit
* This role will be a Functional Dynamics position with you participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts, and deployment plans
* The candidate must have 5 years' experience within Dynamics including
* Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live
* Should have experience in data migration activities and approach for it
* This is a permanent role Based in Riyadh
* Paying competitively
* Tax free salary
* Excellent benefits
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics including AX2012
* Must have expertise knowledge & experience HR & Payroll & Finance
* Confident and possesses effective communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly and confident in delivering the solution independently
* Ability to work under pressure
* Tech/MBA/M. Com/ CA or any other equivalent graduation in a reputed university
* Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance, HR&Payroll modules desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.