Job description / Role
The role presents an opportunity to join their high performing organisation as part of their alternative investments division.
Our client is one of the largest insurance companies in the MENA region.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Support in deploying and monitoring within the private assets (Private Credit, Real Estate Leasing, Infrastructure funds, Structured Finance,)
* Review fund managers' data with the ability to summarize and present key takeaways
* Monitor existing holdings and communicate with manages for regular updates
* Performing fund manager due diligence
* Preparing financial models and presentations
* Market leading compensation
* Opportunity to develop
* Be able & willing to work in Jeddah, KSA
* Have a Bachelors in Finance or similar field and be CFA qualified
* Have 3-6 years' of experience within investments, with knowledge of Private Markets
* Have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
* Have strong communication & stakeholder management skills
* Have excellent attention to detail
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Strategic Consultancy Director