Job description / Role
Raffles Makkah Palace promises the exceptional standards inherent in the Raffles name and enhanced by Arab hospitality values. Raffles Makkah Palace offers 214 Suites & duplex Villas with breathtaking views of the Masjid Al Haram, the Holy Kaaba and the city. The hotel combines the best of local cuisine and international dishes in each of its four outlets creating a unique and welcoming atmosphere in this diving setting. Guests can also indulge and immerse themselves in a relaxing sensory experience in our world renowned spa and fitness center or hold high-powered business gatherings in any of our state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Assistant Financial Controller, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Record all takings from F&B cashiers envelopes on a daily basis
• Reconcile, investigate and correct any cash and credit card discrepancies
• Balance all Sales Ledger Payments
• Ensure all takings are banked in a timely manner
• Perform random float checks and monitor exchange rates
• Keep records of Petty Cash Journals
• Reconcile Guest Ledger Balance Sheet and AR clearing accounts
• Complete all cashiering reports and any other duties to support business demand
• Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
• Minimum 2 years experience in Accounts Department in a luxury property preferred
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities necessary
• Must be a highly organized person with strong planning skills
• Goal and results oriented
• Analytical skills, strength as a developer and a leader of others are essential
• International experience an asset
• Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a charismatic team player
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Raffles Makkah Palace. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Living & Working at Raffles Makkah Palace: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Raffles Makkah Palace offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.