Job description / Role
The General Manager will be responsible for steering the ship to success for this global fast-food chain. You will need to take ownership of managing people and all associated functions of a growing business including but not limited to leading Sales, HR, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain.
My client is a QSR brand very well recognized all over the world. For over 40 years, they have been serving delicious meals to customers in more than 30 countries around the globe.
* People Management, Recruitment and Training
* P&L Management
* Leading various functions including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance and Supply Chain
* Strategy development and execution to ensure sustained success of the business
* Internal and external Stakeholder Management
* Report Preparation and delivery
* Identifying new business opportunities and alternative revenue streams
* Attractive salary package
* International opportunities
* Proven track record of managing country level operations
* Leadership skills
* Strong commercial acumen
* Prior experience of working in the KSA or GCC QSR market
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge of the Foodservice/ QSR industry in KSA
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jan|
|Saudi Arabia||5 Feb|
Chief Executive Officer
Managing Director - MICE
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jan|