Job description / Role
General Pulmonology Consultant Role, Saudi Arabia
Fantastic role for General Pulmonology Consultant in Al Khobar, Eastern Saudi Arabia
This is an excellent job opportunity for a General Pulmonology Consultant looking to live and work in Saudi Arabia. The role is financially rewarding and reflective of the standard of medical professional our client is looking to recruit.
In Saudi you will find a thriving expat community and life there is in many ways incredibly different. Many doctors consider relocating there as it provides an excellent environment for families who want their children to grow up in a Muslim and Arabic culture. Here at Prospect Health we are working with our esteemed client to recruit for a General Pulmonology Consultant to join their multi-discipline organisation. The role is based in Al Khobar, near the King Fahd causeway leading to Bahrain. Our client's mission is to develop and operate state of the art medical facilities and provide innovative healthcare services to create value for people. In joining the group you would be helping our client achieve their vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience globally.
In your new job as a General Pulmonology Consultant you would be joining an award-winning organisation whose team of excellent medical professionals will work with you to support and develop your career.
Being Saudi Arabia's 3rd largest city, Al Khobar is vibrant and due to its location is perfect for short weekend trips to Bahrain and Manama City where you can unwind with no prohibition. Here you will find a large proportion of expatriates, particularly those that work for Saudi Aramco in Dharan. This helps to create a slightly more relaxed approach to the conservative outlook that Saudi Arabia is traditionally associated with. The nearest airport is King Fahd international airport and it services most major destination in US and Europe.
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Plus many more
Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your CCT but will start at Ã‚Â£10,000 and likely exceed £12,000 per month
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Please apply online.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS:
The following qualifications are accepted with 2 years experience
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/ MRCP/FRCS qualifications
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
- 2 years experience at full consultant level is an essential requirement of the role, without 2 full years of experience after obtaining your CCST or equivalent specialist board certification your application will be rejected by the Saudi regulator and you will not be able to obtain a licence inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.