Job description / Role
The Generation Oracle Program provides the opportunity to learn and grow your skills as a Consultant fast; rapidly building your knowledge and learning to help your customers improve their business performance in operations, profitability, management, structure, marketing and strategy all through cloud technology.
Oracle's Human Capital Management (HCM) practice is growing, with significant demand for integrated recruiting, global HR, compensation, benefits, talent management, learning, time tracking, and payroll solutions that focus on the employee experience and allow business leaders to make better, data driven decisions. Our HCM consultants are on the front line of this cloud adoption, providing solutions that compete with only the best.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values diversity, allowing you to work with rapidly evolving technologies, where you will be constantly encouraged to step outside of your comfort zone and strive to become your best. You will have the opportunity to work with many of the world's leading organisations that use Oracle technology, and be part of a hard-working, business-focused team working onsite with a variety of client organisations.
What you'll do
- Contribute as a team member on customer projects.
- Assist customers in implementing Human Capital Management Cloud technology as part of Oracle's cloud strategy.
- Act as a Functional consultant specialising in the delivery of HCM Cloud applications.
- Analysis, design, recommendation, and implementation of business performance improvements.
- Configure, test, and deploy responsive web and mobile based HCM applications.
- Assist in validating the solution before adoption
- Assist in delivering client facing workshops
- Work collaboratively within a team both on and off customer sites.
- Proactively engage with team and clients recommending Oracle standard solutions.
- Share your knowledge and experience within the team and your extended network.
What you'll bring
- BA degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business Studies, Technology, HR Systems/Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant degrees.
- Knowledge of HR processes and the business problems faced by HR practitioners
- Strong organisation and leaderships skills.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Passion and aim to learn and share their knowledge with the team.
- Willingness to travel
- Your own country language + excellent English
- Strong ability to solve problems and process data
- Thrive on innovation and ability to think creatively.
- Love & passion for customer success.
- Range: You are curious and have varied interests.
- Drive: You have a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" demeanor.
- Effectiveness: You're able to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time when you work independently or in groups.
What we'll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and leaders with a vision inside Oracle.
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
Relevant Modules in your Degree/or Working Experience
- Experience working in a HR/HRIS related role
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Interest in areas of:
- HR Technology
- IT for Business
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Organisational Management / Behaviour
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.