Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiar with MSOffice software
- Experience reading maps, using a GPS, and driving off-road is preferred
- Ability to walk up, down, and over rough terrain with the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. throughout the day
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Perform data entry and regularly update clients and employers with data
- Consider and manage the cultural heritage, community relations, and environmental implications of exploration activities
- Minimize the company's risk exposure and liabilities by monitoring activities to ensure compliance with all statutory, regulatory, and licensing obligations including the respective
- Ability to operate with sensitivity and perception across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Will be actively involved in program management, data interpretation, and monitoring of field mapping, program, logging core, and drill design.
- Supervision of any sample collection, storage, and shipment performed by technicians
- Complete field visits to drill sit to check drill site locations and ensure drill and exploration programs are conducted to high standards and samples are collected and transported to the assay lab efficiently
- Directs and coordinates employees assigned with consistent Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Bachelor Level degree in Geology
- 1-5 years of experience
- Valid Drivers license
- Arabic Speaking
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.