Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join our Fairmont Hotel Riyadh . To provide efficient service and maintains the overall efficiency of standards.
What's in it for you :
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world !
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
- As a graphic designer you will also be responsible to assist the Marketing Manager and/or the PR Manager to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel's marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximize the hotel's positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
- You must be a strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography and digital design and art directing photo shoots.
- Expertise in Creative suite software and industry standard programmes such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator for use in print and digital mediums
- Performs all duties & responsibilities in a timely & efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve position objectives.
- Develops, designs, and completes the layout of online and offline artworks for the hotel under the supervision of direct manager.
- Own the process of design from concept to completion, including proofing for accuracy and adherence to brand style guides and deadlines.
- Handles all photo and videos taking for banquet functions and for special events for PR coverage.
- Update photos of hotel facilities and services.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the smooth-running operations of the job function.
Your experience and skills include :
- Relevant experience as a Graphic Designer or similar ( Minimum 1-year experience)
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
- Well organized, highly self-motivated and being able to work on deadline.
- Innovative and creative in designing
- Proficiency in Adobe Tools, MS office, Final Cut Pro, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.