Job description / Role
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can you design the unthinkable?
Can you think international and still act local?
WSP are looking for an innovative, talented and creative graphic designer to join our ongoing project in Makkah , Saudi.
In order to meet the challenge, you will have the following skills and experience
• Proven graphic designing experience with demonstrable experience working in a professional environment
• Good Knowledge of leading software and technologies (InDesign, Photoshop,)
• Able to work effectively within corporate brand constraints.
• Creative and out of box thinking
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of print media
• A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Graphic Design role
• Experience of working on large corporate brands with a strong ability to design 'on-brand'
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.