Job description / Role
Our client a renowned European Airline is now looking for a Ground Engineer. The following technical qualifications are preferred are 777, 737, A320 and A330 certifications
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• To carry out, or supervise, inspections, maintenance, testing and checks according to the rules and procedures in order to release the aircraft to service.
• Is certifying staff according to EASA part-66 Cat. B1
• Reads, writes and speaks fluent English
• Has sufficient knowledge about specific operator- and type- procedures including customer demands
• Concern for Excellence
• Customer Service Orientation
• Self Confidence
• Stress Tolerance
• Technical Skill & Competence
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Workshop Engineer - Compressor and Turbine Workshop Repair
BAC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||9 Oct|
Project Control Engineer
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering
Contracts Engineer - ARAMCO Project
Mechanical Site Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||29 Oct|