Job description / Role
The Group Product Compliance Manager will be responsible for establishing end-to-end product registration capabilities across the region and will oversee the registration of imported products with the regulatory authorities in compliance with applicable legislation in the respective region.
The position ensures that the Group is in compliance with the rules of the various regulatory agencies that govern the industry and that company policies and procedures are being followed.
- Maintaining an informed awareness of product registration and regulatory guidelines across the region.
- Identify and monitor emerging regulatory trends regarding industry regulations to determine potential impact on organizational process.
- Endeavoring to anticipate and respond to regulatory / technical queries.
- Be able to communicate and deal with the regulatory bodies across Middle East region.
- Ensure client's products comply with the regulations / legislation of the region where they want to register them.
- Manage the local Regulatory team and ensuring timely completion of client's registration requirements.
- Review the performance of the local team in compiling the dossiers for registration and re-registration for sites and products across Middle East region.
- Meeting product re-registration deadlines for shipment authorization.
- Efficient coordination and communication with the clients.
- Efficient management of archives of registration related documents & certificates.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.