Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
- Provide quick and friendly service to callers and direct calls to the appropriate departments.
- Ensure speedy and courteous answering of incoming telephone calls both internal and external following the standard phrases.
- To ensure that all guests and callers are provided with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the organization.
- To ensure all guest queries, enquiries and requests are attended to in a helpful and professional, yet warm and friendly manner.
- Any matter, which may affect the interests of the hotel, should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective & efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Ensure to bring any problems or complaints immediately and directly to the attention of the Front Office Manager whether or not it relates to the Front Office or any other department.
- While connecting to the desired extensions in the hotel, which are busy, use standard phrases and keep the caller informed of the busy status.
- Responsible for the wake up calls requested by the guest.
- To research and provide specific directory information to both internal and external inquiries, as required, in accordance with policies and procedures pertaining to the disclosure of directory information.
- If a guest does not answer the telephone call, the telephone operator should politely ask the caller if he wishes to leave a message.
- Be acutely aware of the procedure for handling fire alarms and other emergency situations.
- Adhere to the out-of -city and out- of- country policy, both for guests and employees.
- Ensure that long distance calls are recorded on the appropriate vouchers, and similarly local calls, and that the vouchers are delivered promptly to the Front Office Department.
- Ensure that personal presentation, telephone etiquette and guest services are as per the set guidelines.
- Ensure to maintain and update telephone directories and event schedules via computerized data base when notified of changes in order to access correct information.
- Good in English language
- Good communication skills
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar role
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.