Job description / Role
- Under the direction of the Gymnastics Director, the Coach works to administers policies and programs of the association including: recreational classes, and competitive gymnastics; conducts placement evaluations; and attends gymnastics meets.
- Focus on coaching optional level team while overseeing coaching staff of compulsory team.
- Provide placement testing for students within the gymnastics program.
- Prepare lesson plans and rotation schedule for team classes.
- Assist in developing gymnastics programs for members and non-members.
- Attend staff/coaches meetings.
- Responsible for handing out letters to team parents about upcoming meets, exhibitions, due dates for fees, and other pertinent information.
- Uphold all safety-related issues in the gym.
- Assist the Director to initiate, plan and implement new class ideas.
- Attend gymnastics meets while representing Gymtastic in a professional manner
- Must be able to communicate well with others, be a team player, and have good leadership skills.
- Must have experience in gymnastics and the safety issues
- Have certification in CPR, Bloodborne Pathogen, USA Gymnastics Safety Certification.
- General knowledge of understanding of Saudi ethics.
- Ability to work in and resolve conflict situations.
- Ability to represent the Gymtastic in a mature and professional manner.
- Must be able to “spot” children during their activities in the gym.
- Ability to see and hear clearly 30 yards away.
- Ability to provide sustained attention to students during class time in the gymnastics center.
- Ability to stand, kneel, stoop, crouch, and climb onto a spotting block to assist a gymnast.
- Ability to spot a gymnast, including the strength to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to move equipment including the strength to push or pull 75 pounds.
Effect on End Results:
- Steady growth on retention of participants in gymnastics program.
- Assure clean and well maintained equipment and facility.
- Maintain a high morale of staff and participants. 2
- We understand and mutually accept that the above job description represents our agreements as the job to be performed
About the Company
Our mission is to teach preschool children and primary-age children the healthy lifestyle habits with a complete physical education program.
Our purpose is to seek to promote the principles and values of sport for athletes' children an increase the level of performance. that will contribute to the improvement and development of the sporting environment in Saudi Arabia. Our center is providing unique, fund, and healthy lifestyle entertainment service.