Job description / Role
SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team.
JOIN THE APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEERING TEAM
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This role will be aligned to SaaS - Human Capital Management Solution in Saudi Arabia.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Partner and lead with sales team across all stages of the sales cycle to articulate the business value of SaaS - Human Capital Management Solution
- Leverage industry knowledge to recommend relevant and innovative solutions that support your customers' desired outcomes and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers' key business requirements and motivations are fully understood and addressed
- Design, present and articulate Oracle SaaS - Human Capital Management Solution to a variety of external and internal stakeholder audiences
- Focus on overcoming obstacles to achieve the customers' desired outcome and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in SaaS - Human Capital Management Solution and modern demonstration techniques
- Address the competitive landscape and handle objections
- Ensure a smooth handover for a successful customer implementation
- Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
- Drive the strategic growth of ECEMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative thinking
- Strong collaboration skills
- Networking skills
- Drive and resilience
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive knowledge of business applications (Human Capital Management Solution):
- Workforce Management
- Benefits and Compensations
- Talent Management
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Development
- Health and Safety
- 7 years of experience as pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects or 12 years business experience in Human Capital Management Consultation.
- Strong knowledge of Saudi labor law and Strong knowledge of Saudi Arabia localization.
- Very good understanding of Human Capital Management solution interaction with other solutions, like: Financials, Projects, Sales or any other solutions.
- Experience implementing or demonstrating HCM software (Oracle, Workday, SAP, Infor or others) is desired but is not a requirement.
- HCM practitioner experience is a plus.
- Previous work experience in a sales, pre-sales, product management, or consulting role will also be considered a plus.
- Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
- Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
- Fluent in Arabic and English (other languages are a plus)
- Travel is required, approx. 30 %
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.