Job description / Role
Head of Consolidation will be responsible for performing the Group Accounting across the Fund. Overseeing consolidation of 200+ entities.
One of the Middle East's largest Sovereign Wealth Funds.
* Preparation of the Group consolidated financial statements.
* Consolidation of the Group budget for the management reporting pack.
* Managing the monthly variance analysis and providing commentary on the financial performance.
* Preparation of the Board reporting pack.
* Managing monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
* Preparation of monthly management reports.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or equivalent.
* CPA or Chartered Accountancy certification.
* 15+ years' experience in Group Accounting and Consolidation of 100+ business entities.
* Prior experience within a Group Holding Company
* Previous experience within a Sovereign Wealth Fund is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.