Job description / Role
Head of Cost Control - F&B Riyadh
• Really good opportunity for an experience Senior Cost Controller to take on this juicy role!
• As Head of Cost Control, you will work collaboratively with various Department Heads to analyze the costs of food, beverage and third- party service provision and operational performance of the company employees in the restaurant, boutique and central kitchens with an objective of maximizing profitability by minimizing waste, poor procedural controls and theft.
• You will make recommendations to eradicate unnecessary costs on the basis of the analysis and will report a series of KPIs on a timely basis – weekly and monthly.
Salary Package Offered:
• SAR15-20k pm all-inclusive plus medical, flights etc
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, short-listed individuals will be contacted, but feel free to get in touch!
SAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: plus medical, flights etc
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
• Bachelor of Commerce or Similar or 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or similar major
• At least 3 years’ experience at the same role with a restaurant group or hotel group
• Knowledge of ERP systems
• Knowledge of EPOS systems
• Knowledge of costings systems
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good analytics and reporting skills.
• Experience with Accounting System, POS Systems and cost and inventory systems.
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a high-level attention to detail.
• Be able to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
About the Company
COREcruitment was established to provide a quality recruitment alternative in the fast paced hospitality, leisure, FM and service industry markets.
COREcruitment is also dedicated to providing quality solutions for our clients and candidates.
Candidates of COREcruitment can expect a prompt and honest service. As well as complete confidentiality, candidates can also expect guidance and advice in their career prospects.
We will not dictate a career path but rather look at where they want to be and how we can assist them in getting there.
Budget & Planning Manager
Financial Controller (Finance Manager)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia
Regional Finance Controller