Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity to lead the 'Customer Experience' journey for a thriving airline. This role will see you introduce a culture where everyone works as 'one team' and contribute their efforts that culminate in 'happy customers'.
Our client is a thriving low cost airline that aims to make flying easily accessible for everyone. The organisation has an exciting work culture where teamwork is visible at all levels of the business. The role is based in their modern and ergonomically designed offices in Jeddah.
The 'Head of Customer Experience' will report into the 'Chief Customer and Commercial Officer and will be responsible for:
* Designing and executing the 'Customer Experience' strategy
* Leading the customer experience organisation which includes the call centre staff including team leaders, Airport Sales team as well as the Social Media Command Centre
* Delivering the customer proposition
* Taking the lead in 'Emergency Reponse Scenarios'
* Managing day to day performance of reporting staff
* Internal and external stakeholder engagement including commercial operations, Airports and operations planning team
* Attractive Salary Package
The successful candidate for this role will need to demonstrate:
* Proven leadership abilities
* Gravitas and strong influencing skills (indirect) and ownership skills (direct).
* Credibility to deal with external stakeholders
* Understanding of social media customer care
* A strategic mind with the ability and willingness to get involved at the ground level
* Willingness to get in the trenches alongside front-line staff and understand the detail of making bookings, changing bookings, handling cancellations
* Passion around being customer-centric
* High level of tolerance (problem solving skills and conflict resolution)
* Ability to deliver a positive customer experience
* Experience of developing, delivering and maintaining a culture of service
* Experience in working with Navitaire platform (preferred)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|
Guest Service Agent
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jan|