Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with a well-known Retail Chain who is looking to hire a Country Head of Finance to work in their office in Riyadh, KSA.
As a Country Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
• Leading the finance team
• Ensuring that all procedures are followed
• Working close with internal and externals auditors
• Budget monitoring for all brands
• Responsible for the efficiency of the department in delivering all the tasks
• Review of the processes and continue improvement
Profile expectations of an Ideal Candidate (Country Head of Finance):
• Managing all the Accounting and Finance staff members
• Responsible for: FP&A, IRFS standards, financial processes, auditing and internal control, cost controlling, Tax & licenses and treasury management.
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
• Liaising with External auditors to ensure an accurate audit opinion
• Management reporting
• Reports ensuring
• Ensuring that the information recorded in the ERP system is correct
• Ensuring IAS are followed
SAR 38,000 to 43,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family status
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Country Head of Finance):
• Master’s Degree of Similar in Finance & Accounting
• Minimum 10 years experience in managing teams
• CPA | ACCA | CMA - qualification
• Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading)
• Arabic speakers and Saudi experience are preferred
• Experience in an International Accounting Firm would be preferred
• Attention to details
• Ability to work under pressure and fast pace environment
• SAP knowledge is a plus
Package is SAR 38,000 - 43,000 per month.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Due to high number of applications, we are contacting only the shortlisted candidates.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LITASCO Middle East DMCC