Job description / Role
• The overall alignment of governance, risk and compliance functions, initiatives, and decisions.
• The development and implementation of the governance, risk and compliance strategies and frameworks in line with the overall integrated GRC Framework and overall strategy.
• Reporting on all integrated GRC related matters.
Major project in the Kingdom.
• Drive the design and development of the GRC strategy in alignment with overall strategy ensuring proper control mechanisms in place.
• Ensure proper integration and alignment of the governance, risk, and compliance frameworks.
• Ensure the development and monitoring of the governance, risk, and compliance strategic objectives and KPIs.
• Review and approve the annual governance, risk and compliance budgets taking into account the functions' strategies and plans and obtain the Finance function's approval on budget change requests if any.
• Oversee the implementation of the function's policies, systems, processes, procedures, and controls so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high quality and cost-effective results.
• Consult with and manage relevant stakeholders to define the integrated GRC framework and ensure buy-in and execution.
• Leadership role in a major entity.
• Competitive package and benefits.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in corporate governance, risk management and compliance in a large international and multi-industry environment
• Minimum 10 years of senior management experience directly reporting to executive management and the Board.
• Practical experience in developing and implementing GRC frameworks.
• Awareness of modern/innovative GRC frameworks and approaches
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Risk Advisory - Manager (Compliance & AML)
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Internal Audit Director
Internal Audit Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Head of Compliance