Job description / Role
• The Head of Growth is accountable for the achievement of the department’s assigned targets for increase MRR GP and achievement of the business’s overall objectives.
• Drive and develop account specific growth strategies and approaches.
• Establish industry leading initiatives that influence the position of the company in the industry, solidifying its position as a market leader.
• Establish revenue goals and strategies that advance the accounts’ performance and enables the achievement of KPIs as well as the business’s financial goals.
• Build strong and long-lasting relationships with consumers through the creation of long term planning and understanding.
• Establish of a solid understanding of the competitive market in order to realize how best to grow and retain high-value consumers.
• Develop industry leading relationships with external key account contacts in order to ensure that the business receives constant opportunities from clients.
• Create cross-functional engagements and understandings with necessary departments, for example, the marketing departments in an attempt to align goals and approaches that facilitate smooth achievement of client objectives.
• Work with the pre sales and our core Partners (Alliance Manager) in determining new potential opportunities, as well as with senior sales management and key stakeholders in the establishment of departmental strategies, goals, and targets.
• Conduct research and gather data on the clients, the market, and competitive environment in order to identify key improvement areas in account maintenance and growth.
• Tasked with developing and implementing client growth plans, measurement, performance benchmarking, troubleshooting performance gaps, formulating and nurturing outstanding initiatives.
• Minimum degree required and preferable majors
• Minimum years of experience for the role level
• Include any technical skills knowledge
• Include behavioral skills required such has ability to handle pressure, communication skills, negotiation skills
• Excellent English language skills both written and spoken
• Arabic language is preferable
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Business Development Manager
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Sales Manager - Consumables - KSA National
Director of Strategy & Business Development
Senior Business Development Manager - MEET Region
Regional Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services