Job description / Role
Support the Chief Strategist in leading the innovation effort, developing the technology as well as finding commercialization opportunities within the portfolio for innovation and technology products.
One of the largest financial services organizations globally with aspirations of tripling their portfolio over the next five years.
* Lead the innovation effort within the fund:
* Foster innovation culture on the fund level as well as its portfolio companies
* Identify innovation opportunities through scanning the portfolio companies, and conducting workshops
* Work with internal and external partners in identifying innovation opportunities and potential solutions
* Develop the innovation index for the fund, report on it frequently and identify areas for enhancements
* Lead the technology development within the fund:
* Lead the technology planning and strategy development for the fund
* Act as technology radar research on emerging technologies to invoke strategic discussions and to nurture follow-up investigations with portfolio for adoption
* Liaise with other entities (locally or internationally) in streamlining & generating IPs, as well as connecting them with commercial opportunities
* Manage digital transformation initiatives within the portfolio
* Lead the commercialization effort within with the fund portfolio:
* Navigate opportunities within the fund portfolio and link them up with the innovation / technologies communities
* Coordinate and communicate timeframes, customer requirements between customer portfolio company and potential IP / innovation developer
* Ensure funding and other enablers (e.g. legal) are well secured
* Organisation: mandate that fits with the macro objectives of the country working with a world class team
* Package: tax free and good benefits
* Minimum Qualifications: Master's degree
* Preferred Major: Business Administration or related field
* Minimum Total Years of Experience: 12 years
* Supervisory Managerial Years of Experience: 2-3 years
* Languages Required: English, Arabic (preferred)
* Preferred Professional Certificates: N/A
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Global Head of Enterprise Architecture (Transformation)