Job description / Role
The Head of Institutional Assessment is responsible for developing and executing methodologically sound research and data analysis that will rely on to assess education institution and system performance and to make key decisions
Leading project in the Kingdom
* Identify the core data parameters that will use to monitor Education Institutional performance and develop the systems required to capture this data.
* Oversee and guide the establishment of institutional standards on all aspects of data management, including sampling methods; data collection; data processing; trouble-shooting data problems; and methods to improve efficiency of data processes.
* Collaborate with IT Services and the Office of the Registrar / Learner records management within the different educational institutions to ensure that data production is accurate and timely
* Lead on projects and initiatives related to data quality, data models, data integrations, and Business Intelligence (BI) system support and maintenance. Make recommendations in data warehouse design, standards, and process improvements.
* Work with team and other senior leadership to accelerate the development of a data-informed culture.
* Partner with administrators in gathering and analyzing business requirements to inform priorities and the development of new or improved dashboards and reports.
* Provides strategic enrolment-related advice and support to educational leaders while emphasizing a strong focus on customer service, student retention, and learner success.
* Oversee the management of data definitions and ERI's business glossary, ensuing variable definitions are aligned across systems and with relevant external standards.
* Collaborate on the development of new definitions with all data trustees
* Very exciting role in a leading project in the kingdom competitive package and benefits
* Consulting background is preferred
* 7 years of experience in data analysis and statistics
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.