Job description / Role
• Leading the marketing plans by setting marketing objectives and marketing budget in coordination.
• Supervising the marketing research of trademarks by reviewing and making recommendations.
• Preparing the budget and following up the implementation of the marketing plans and campaigns.
• Determine the quantity and quality of products as part of Trade Shows
• Implementation of the promotion plan within set timescales & budget
• Reviewing sales reports on international exhibitions and suppliers.
• Analysing and reviewing the results of the customer satisfaction and making recommendations
• Supervise internal audit of marketing activities by reviewing and updating marketing policies and procedures.
• Improve the marketing team’s development by training (team of 7) by close performance review and management.
• Overseeing the creation of sales channels by exploiting opportunities and identifying areas for geographical expansion
• This is a key leadership role reporting into the CEO so will want a Market Director who will be mainly focusing of the overall business marketing budgets, campaigns, new territories and customer satisfaction.
• Degree level or similar level of education
• You must be operating as Marketing Director or Head of Marketing
• You must have retail experience from a branded environment
• This role is about strategically been involved in overall marketing strategy, direction from a customer loyalty and commercial perspective and (not covering) but working closely with the digital marketing lead.
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills – ideally conversant in both English & Arabic
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Head of Marketing
Global Retail Recruitment
Future Careers Middle East
Head of Marketing and Business Development
Marketing Director - Non-Digital
Quest Search & Selection
Big Fish Recruitment