Job description / Role
* Create an innovative Marketing strategy for the business
* Lead the Marketing function to achieve maximum returns with cost efficient marketing techniques
Our client is a global FMCG business with footprints across all the continents of the world. Their brands are loved by households around the globe.
* Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy
* Lead innovation in the marketing function to provide a competitive advantage to the business
* Oversee all internal and external communication that is created in the business
* Provide key input in product development, pricing strategies and branding
* Create an environment that encourages creative thinking and problem solving
* Ensure best practice throughout all marketing channels
* Crisis Management
* Attractive Salary Package
* Must be a KSA national
* Prior experience in FMCG - At least 10 years at a senior managerial level
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in a relevant field
* Proven track record of developing successful marketing strategies
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to think critically
* Proven leadership abilities
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.