Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with a not-for-profit school that provides world class education in Jeddah. Currently, there are 750 students enrolled from KG-Grade 12, studying a hybrid curriculum based on the Saudi National one and the American programme. KG and Juniors study 9 courses in total, including Arabic, English and Religion. Through the secondary section, they complete assessments including TOEFL and SATs.
The School inspire and encourage students to be role models to others in their strive for excellence while enthusiastically practicing their creative skills. Eventually, they will be welcomed by top-rated universities across the world.
The school is looking for a Male Head of Maths to join ASAP
- Basic salary (tax-free) up to 16,000SAR (£3300 / $4300 per month)
- Housing provided or 3 months’ basic salary as housing allowance (per year)
- Health insurance for self and family (spouse and two children up to age of 18)
- 40 days annual leave as per school calendar
- Visa processing costs covered by the school
- Medical check fees covered by the teacher
- One year, renewable, contract
- End of service benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject
- PGCE or equivalent K-12 teaching qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience – must be with UK/US curriculum
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience also
- Computer proficiency
- Aged between 26 and 50 (due to visa processing)
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.