Job description / Role
• Long term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goal
• Plans and oversees strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization.
• Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
• Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
• Provides professional consultation and leadership to all staff employed by the component and service as the principal point expertise on all matters relating to the specified functional area of focus.
• Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus
• Comprehensive applied knowledge and expertise, gained at a professional level, in all aspects of the area of focus applicable to the role.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, interprets operational needs, and develops integrated, creative solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
• Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Knowledge and understanding of integrated program planning, development, and administration within a public institution environment.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Deputy Managing Director
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Ignite Search & Selection