Job description / Role
Global Head of Organization Development - Financial Services
The organization is going through a tremendous amount of growth, this role will primarily enable it.
One of the largest Financial Services companies in the region.
* Change Management. Leads the company's change management efforts.
* Provides change management leadership and expertise for large-scale organizational initiatives.
* Ensures that the change management programs and tools are effectively utilized across the enterprise and trains and advises HR partners and business leaders on how to use them.
* Uses analytics and data to assess awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support of organizational changes.
* Organization Design. Develops and leads the company's organization design practice including organization design methodologies, programs, tools, and resources.
* Creates strategies that identify organization and talent capabilities required in the future and develops an effective approach to address.
* Leads OD consultants in managing enterprise level organization design projects, and equips HR generalists with programs, tools, and resources to manage organization design projects for their client groups.
* Manages external OD consultants (if required) on behalf of business groups.
* Organizational Development Strategy. Provides leadership, consultation, and guidance to the company on organizational development strategies.
* Understands the external and internal business landscape. Identifies opportunities to improve organizational performance and team alignment.
* Develops initiatives that shape the leadership culture and optimize the organization's agility, collaboration, and decision-making.
* Team effectiveness. Diagnoses challenges impacting teams and individuals' ability to be successful and identifies appropriate solutions.
* Executive Coaching. Engages in and manages programs for executive-level coaching.
* Manages a cohort of external executive coaches and ensures the effectiveness of coaching engagements.
* Serves as a coaching expert and consultant to other teams for internal coaching programs such as mentoring and action learning.
* The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Asset Managers in the region that are expanding extensively internationally. Tax free salary.
* 8+ years working in a comparable role with a minimum of five in a leadership role
* Minimum of 5 years working in Organization Development (with this as the focus of their role)
* Experience in Financial Services (consulting would be a plus)
* Worked for a mature multinational organization
* Bachelors degree minimum, Masters advantageous
* CIPD is advantageous
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
SAP Middle East & North Africa
HR Manager (Head of Department)
Big Fish Recruitment
Organizational Development Manager
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|