Job description / Role
- Provide program lead status regularly for Head of Functions, executives & Board Members.
- Program change management – ensure significant program changes (scope, cost, time) are effectively documented and approved
- Resource planning and utilization reporting – provide visibility of resource utilization and allocation ensuring company derives full value from its contractor/consultant spend
- Ensure overall program budget and actual forecast spend rates are managed and visible to meet the agreed budget, scope and time
- Program risks and issues reporting – maintain a central log of program level risks and issues (project level are maintained within the project)
- Ensure that prime SI contracts are clearly understood and deliverables/performance is in line with the contracted terms – ORC, OCS, Relex, Toshiba, Idol, Infoera, Cognizant and Infosys
- Continuously assess and evaluate the progress of the projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Ensure suitable cross project dependency map is maintained to ensure the full impact of change (scope , time ,cost) is understood across the program .
- Ensure that the PMO team tracks the projects’ creation, development, and execution as well as documents the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Initiate and facilitate deep-dive reviews of the undertaken projects to identify and address issues and effectively mitigate risks that threat the achievement of the overall transformation goals.
- Help settle disputes between the Owner/Project Manager and the Contractor/Supplier/internal or external Customers in order to fairly address project- related contractual and customer satisfaction issues.
- Keep abreast of market trends and evolutions in the area of digitalization and ensure company properly adopts any relevant best practices.
- Promote new thinking, creative solutions, and ways of working using the new technologies, improving the efficiency and effectiveness of company’s operations.
- Regular status reporting to ensure Steering Committee, Executives and Board members are kept appraised of program progress .
- Ensure that all reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet company’s organizational requirements, in adherence to the company’s policies and quality standards. Continuous Improvement
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of the unit systems, processes, and practices considering international best practices, processes improvement and cost optimization.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
KPMG Saudi Arabia
Project Manager - Director Level
Ignite Search & Selection
Rider Levett Bucknall
PMO / Best Practice Manager - Corporate Communications
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Senior Project Manager