Job description / Role
The Head of Procurement KSA leads the procurement function, including development and implementation of strategic and operational sourcing, procurement, contracting and supply management strategies, and operations processes
A transforming, global healthcare business
* Design and implement procurement policies and processes
* Design and execute an organisational procurement strategy, encompassing tactical and transactional purchasing
* Lead the research and analysis of market trends and enhancing sourcing practices
* Provide expert advice to key stakeholders
* Build and manage relationships - internal and external
* Provide leadership, direction and effective management of the procurement team
* Identify and manage risks across the organizations's supply chain
* Establish and monitor performance metrics
* Ensure continuous supplies and efficient distributions
A novel opportunity to join a transforming, global healthcare business
* Post graduate qualification is a must, preferably in business, supply chain, procurement or equivalent field
* Minimum 10 years Procurement experience preferably in Multinational companies.
* Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookup but not limited to)
* Demonstrated ability to achieve cost savings.
* Proven track records of change management
* Demonstrated ability to manage procurement projects from design to implementation and follow up
* Deep understanding of Category Management and Supplier relationship Management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.