Job description / Role
This role will be in a Head of Projects capacity, overlooking the entire pre and post contractual responsibilities for a multinational contracting company.
Our client is a well-established multinational main contractor based in Riyadh and focusing on civil, MEP and audio visual projects with a number of government and semi-government entities in KSA.
* Managing Projects in commercial aspects from its inception to completion.
* Preparing Contractual correspondences, variations and payment applications
* Cost budgeting, monitoring and controlling of individual projects & overall business unit.
* Overseeing Production & Procurement process along with Sub-Contractor's scope against set targets.
* Preparing / Monitoring monthly cost reports, expenditure forecasting, valuation of variations, Sub Contractors
* Preparing reports for top management's review.
* Inviting and negotiating with the Sub Contractors / Suppliers as per the budget available before awarding the packages.
* Pricing, submitting variations and participating in all change order negotiations.
* Submitting Payment applications as per the contract and getting relevant certificates.
* Preparing payment certificates for Sub Contractors.
* Manage the documentation of contracts with the concerned vendors in an effective and meticulous manner to ensure receipt of the highest service level.
* Adhere to the defined engineering standards to support the delivery of a seven-star service to the Principal, his family and their guests during their stays.
* Review the contracts with the concerned vendors regularly in order to ensure that the latest trends are applied
* Sustain a detailed record of the contracts and feedback on vendors for future reference to obtain the best services in the market.
* Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
* Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the Centralised Engineering to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
* Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account "international best practices", improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
* Competitive salary
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering, project management, quantity surveying or any construction related field
* 5+ year's work experience within the construction field
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies