Job description / Role
We are looking for Saudi Candidate to lead and oversee all real estate development and investment for the division in KSA, BAH and UAE with a focus on KSA based in Dammam. The role is primarily focused on identifying and pursuing real estate projects to the division and growing the portfolio of income-generating assets along with reporting on portfolio performance. The role shall also focus on providing market intelligence to Divisional Management and keeping abreast with major developments and market trends.
• Produce investment proposals to the CEO containing all relevant information to the proposed development including cash-flows and financial assessments.
• Source business development initiatives through project viability stage.
• Initiate deal flow and new business opportunities from either a direct business relationship and/or third-party introductions such as property consultants or banks or in-house research to identify suitable markets and sectors.
• Identify the potential partners and stakeholders throughout the business cycle and conduct an analysis and track record studies to identify and assess the strengths and weaknesses of the partners/stakeholders.
• Monitor and report on divisional progress towards objectives and KPIs along with monitoring portfolio performance, ensuring business activities align to meet divisional and corporate goals with the aim of achieving the stated vision and mission.
• Review and analyze opportunities to determine risks, returns, benefits, strategic fit and alternatives available and recommend the appropriate course of action for the Division.
• Regular performance reviews and reporting of development and investment performance
• Developing financial models to evaluate investments opportunities including DCF, and ROI cash flow models and financial projections for deals.
• Perform market research as required to support transactions and opportunities under consideration.
• Document Opportunities and maintain opportunities database.
Qualifications and Experience
• MBA, or MSc in Finance or Engineering.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science related field (Finance or Engineering preferably).
• 7-10 years experience in Real Estate Investment.
• Extensive executive-level management & Real Estate Industry experience.
• Expert in Corporate Finance, Real Estate Development, Property Finance and Strategic Analysis.
• Must possess strong financial analyses skills, including detailed discounted cash flow analysis utilizing financial systems, Excel or similar programs, and demonstrated ability to analyze and implement complex financial models and structures and evaluation of corresponding risks.
• Highly effective communication, presentation and listening abilities are essential for navigating company investment/development opportunities through the multitude of public and private steps for successful completion of economic goals and objectives.
• Must have robust interpersonal skills, social intelligence and political acumen.
• Strong visionary with proven entrepreneurial mindset.
• Political awareness, professional expertise, financial orientation, self starting initiative, cross cultural awareness, organization astuteness and team spirit.
• Ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management talent to maintain the company's overall objectives.
• Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
• Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character.
• Should be detail oriented Organize and Independent.
• Proficiency in both English and Arabic Language.
• Saudi National Requirement is a must.
About the Company
A group of companies in the Gulf region with business activities across the world.