Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and motivated Manager of Supply Chain to join one of the fastest-growing Quick Service Restaurants chains across Saudi Arabia. Based in Riyadh you will be responsible for ensuring product availability, quality, and cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies across all categories in order to maximize value and profitability and deliver notable cost savings.
- Control supply chain costs in line with agreed budgetary constraints.
- Develop lasting supplier relationships.
- Manage supplier contracts and business performance to realise value for the organization.
- Manage category specific teams, driving their deliverables and development.
- Lead the team to deliver market driven competitive ranges.
- Engaging with internal and external customers and regulators as the face of the Supply Chain to align customer needs with operational execution.
- Management and deployment of supply chain resources across operations, procurement, production, demand material planning, scheduling and warehousing activities.
- Overseeing the end to end product lifecycle.
- A thorough understanding of the customer needs, staying at the forefront of the market, and investigating new products and sources of supply.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Support operational excellence.
- Improve efficiency and the quality of service.
- Reduce the cost of supply chain and reduce waste.
- Bachelor's degree /Supply Chain qualifications.
- 10+ years of logistic and Supply Chain experience within the QSR or Fastfood industry.
- Previous senior management experience preferably within the FMCG /retail/distribution environment.
- Strong track record of managing teams across operations, procurement, production and material planning, scheduling, and warehousing activities.
- Excellent planning and negotiation skills.
- SAP, MRP, Production Planning & Scheduling.
- Excellent analytical skill
- Proven leadership skills.
- Highly organized, plans effectively, and prioritizes.
- Dependable and can be counted upon to meet deadlines and commitments
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.
Manager of Supply Chain
Future Careers Middle East
Head of Supply Chain
Middle East Executive
Supply Planning Manager
Nestle Middle East
Country Procurement Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services