Job description / Role
We are seeking a professional Health and Safety Manager to be part of our company:
- To create a safety manual for the company and keep it updated.
- Work within company policy as outlined in MASCO and in compliment with NFPA, Civil Defense, and OSHA standards.
- Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture.
- Monitoring, Directing and supervising job titles reporting under his supervision on the overall activities to achieve minimum efficiency and safety measures as requires by the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health or related field (or equivalent experience) and typically 5+ years of related work experience in the field of Health and Safety.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Consultation Skills.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations Occupational Safety and health administration (OSHA).
- Good Computer skills (Microsoft office +).
- Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic (written and spoken).
- Training and Presentation Skills.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in the performance of job duties.
- Excellent accident/incident investigating skills.
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Attention to details and high-level accuracy.
About the Company
Mohammed Abdallah Sharbatly Company originates from an activity established by Sayed Abdallah Abbas Sharbatly in Jeddah during the early thirties.
The company is the largest importer and distributor of fresh fruits and vegetables in Saudi Arabia and it is also very actively involved in frozen poultry and frozen food in general.
The company's head office is situated in Jeddah and it operates through other branches in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Dubai and Sharjah.
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Health and Safety Manager (Facilities Management)
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|
HSE Manager - Site Based
Swisslinx Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||10 May|