Health Club Agent
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Health Club Agent
Fostering the health and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and Heartists is an integral part of our Fairmont Hotels & Resorts culture. As Health Club Agent, your commitment to wellness will inspire your team to deliver exceptional service - and your guests and members to pursue their healthy living goals and a memory to share .
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Health Club Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Uphold the highest standard of customer service and guest health & safety by demonstrating and applying Fairmont Hotel service standards at all times.
- Ability to identify, empathize and appease any guest concerns in person .
- Maintain thorough knowledge about all aspects of Health Club facility, and hotel policies and procedures.
- Ensure the health club facility is in peak condition at all times by actively circulating and reporting/entering work orders promptly.
- Provide tours of the health club facilities to guests.
- Other duties as assigned
- A passion for wellness
- Previous experience in a luxury environment is an asset
- Ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required with a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Energetic individual who is able to prioritize to complete many diverse tasks concurrently
- Computer literacy in Office, Word, Excel is an asset
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.