Job description / Role
- Ensure that GS HSE Standards and Management System are implemented at site level.
- Prepare and maintain weekly and monthly safety statistics.
- Attend regular contractors meeting on site.
- Audit and inspect project sites against company HSE requirements.
- Investigate Safety Observation, near misses & accidents reported from sites.
- Maintain HSE management systems and programs records.
- Participate in carrying out projects risk and impact assessments.
- Review progress towards compliance with the company and client requirements on a monthly basis and provide a status report to HSE Manager.
- Ensure remedial action is taken to eliminate or reduce any significant risk identified risk / impact assessments and review them on a regular basis.
- Issue safety guidelines to staff and contractors as necessary.
- Conduct HSE awareness sessions on site level.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety attitude amongst projects' staff.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to travel inside KSA as per business need.
- Certified as a Safety Practitioner from the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development KSA is highly preferable. Certified as a Safety Practitioner from the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development KSA is highly preferable.
- Exposure to ISO 45001, ISO 45001 & ISO 14001- NEBOSH IGC certified.
- Familiar with Saudi Arabia-related HSE Laws and Legislations.
- Knowledge of International Standard (OSHA - NFPA - etc...) is preferable.
- Member of at least one of the following: ASSP, ESSP, NFPA, or IOSH.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering.
About the Company
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.