Job description / Role
Please note candidates with transferable iqamas will be considered.
Position: Reporting to:
Safety Manager Senior Projects Manager
Objective: Ensuring that construction workers are following established policies and safety regulations. Helping to create safer construction sites.
- Implementing the standard of safety as per OSHA standard.
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Inspecting the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Verifying that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Promoting safe practices at the job site.
- Enforcing safety guidelines.
- Training and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergencies.
- Conducting investigations of all accidents and near misses.
- Reporting to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
- Conducting job hazard analyses.
- Establishing safety standards and policies as needed.
- Performing emergency response drills.
- Watching out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responding to employees' safety concerns.
- Coordinating registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Serving as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Receiving reports from and responds to orders issued by Labor inspectors.
- Arranging for OSHA mandated testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants.
- Any other task assigned by the management
- Bachelor/Master Degree Civil Eng 12 years in comparable role in construction company
- Certification / Diploma (Preferred)
- Certificate in OSHA
Skills / Competency Level Required:
- Skill / Competency
- HRIS / IT
- MS Office
- Training Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Employee Relations
- Familiarity with Labor Laws
- Proficiency in Written and spoken skills in English
- Arabic Speaker
- Decision making
- Knowledge of construction industry
Salary Package Accommodation Allowance (S.R):
- SAR 18,000 per month + Family Flights + Medial 2,000
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
HSE Manager - Airports
|Saudi Arabia||22 Oct|
HSE Manager - Airports
|Saudi Arabia||15 Oct|
Big Fish Recruitment
Opus Recruit Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|
Manager of HSE
Swisslinx Middle East