Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with an American International school who are currently looking for homeroom teachers to work for their organisation in the north area of Riyadh. ASAP start dates.
This International School focuses on the American common core and is a newly built Primary School which opened in September 2018, with academic years starting from KG all the way up to Year 6.
- The school is committed to teaching and enforcing high-quality academic standards for grades (K-6).
- The school strives to cultivate a family environment in which students can grow and explore learning.
We are looking for fully qualified Male and Female teachers who have detailed knowledge and understanding of the American educational system.
SAR 13000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing/Allowance, Flights, etc.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a PGCE/Teaching Certificate
- Two-year experience in teaching for KG - Grade 6
- Preferably excellent/fluent in English communication
- Native speakers of English from the UK, Ireland, Canada. USA And South Africa
- Teaching American curriculum is an advantage but not essential.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System